General Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before you start to engage with our site, services and communications. By using our site and engaging with our services and communications, you accept these terms and agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our site or engage with our services and communications.
www.elenaangel.com and www.elenaangelcoaching.com are owned and operated by Eleni Konstantinou aka Elena Angel, Sallenbachstrasse 12, 8055 Zurich, Switzerland. Our e-mail address is [email protected].
Our siteWe allow access to our site on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change our site at any time and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time, or if the content is changed or out of date.
You must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy when using our site.
It is your responsibility that anyone who accesses our site through your internet connection is aware of these terms and complies with them.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without a licence from us or our licensors. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.
If, in our opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must either return or destroy (as required by us) any copies of the materials you have made.
Reliance on information and links
The contents of our site (including links to other sites and resources provided by third parties) are for information only, and we shall not be liable for any use of, or reliance on, such materials. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Information about you and your use of this site
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page only if you have first obtained our written consent and provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with our Acceptable Use Policy and must be owned by you.
You must not link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to [email protected].
Uploading material to our site
When you upload material to our site, or make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. If you upload material in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy and we suffer loss as a result, you will reimburse us for such loss.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties. If any third party claims that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site violates their intellectual property rights, or their right to privacy, we have the right to disclose your identity to them.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offence and your right to use our site will cease immediately and we will report your actions to the relevant authorities.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time;
- and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
All services, including private sessions, group programs, workshops, events, courses, media, online and otherwise, and all communications, e-mail, online or otherwise, are for information purposes only and do not amount to advice. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of using our site or engaging with our services and communications. We, Eleni Konstantinou aka Elena Angel, disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of our site, services and communications.
By using our site and engaging with our services and communications you agree that:
- you are over the age of 18 years.
- you will not to reproduce, sell, copy, duplicate or exploit any portion of the site, services or communications provided without written consent from Eleni Konstantinou aka Elena Angel.
- you understand that the contents of this site, our services and communications are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. You also understand that Eleni Konstantinou aka Elena Angel is not acting as a mental health counsellor or a medical professional.
- for legal purposes, you understand that all content and services provided are currently an unregulated industry.
- you understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your well-being, choices and decisions, before, during, after engaging with our site, services and communications.
- you understand that all comments and ideas offered by Eleni Konstantinou aka Elena Angel are solely for the purpose of aiding you in achieving personal growth. You have the ability to give your informed consent and understand that results are not guaranteed.
- you understand that Eleni Konstantinou aka Elena Angel will protect any sensitive information I provide as confidential, unless I state otherwise in writing. If you report child, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm yourself or someone else, you understand that necessary actions will be taken and your confidentiality agreement is limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if Eleni Konstantinou aka Elena Angel is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, she will do so to the extent the law requires.
- you understand that the use of technology is not always secure and you accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of e-mail, text, phone, Skype and other technology.
- you (the user or client, or your family, any persons, or other family members, personally or professionally) hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge Eleni Konstantinou aka Elena Angel, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages you may claim to have or that you may have arising out of acts or omissions by yourself or by Eleni Konstantinou aka Elena Angel, as a result of engaging with our site or any of our services or communications, or otherwise resulting from the customer relationship contemplated by this agreement.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
This contract is governed by the law of Switzerland whose courts have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute, disagreement, proceedings or legal claim of any nature relating to our site, services and communications provided or the contract.